Monday, March 25, 2013

Was It All A Dream?


It was a vision i had but of a space and time antonymous to what we would attempt to describe, yea, attempt to explain as reality as such a word was written under the perception of misunderstanding of what it could possibly be. With due respect, however, it is extremely difficult to describe what one has never conceptualized or experienced as one must conceptualize to experience but not vice versa. Ergo this reality that everyone speaks of is something I may have to experience.

The vision I was given can say, without hesitation, mental reservation or self evasion of mind in me whatsoever was reality. With being said it behoove one to consider the reality with which they are accustomed may indeed be but a mirage deceiving the weary traveller.

I fell asleep only to be awakened by a breeze brought forth like a grist of small bees stinging my skin as if to use their stingers as pogo sticks.The venom thereof soothed the irritation of the attack and encouraged a state of sedated serenity. My eye lids, although as heavy as steal curtains were able to raise slightly enough as to see dew on a blade of long grass which like sheets of a bed cushioned my rest therein. The dew formed a small bubble wherein I could see deeply into the celestial heavens and the stars were as countless as the sands of the earth and indeed earth was there among the planets. Movement of something in the foggy focus behind the bubble robbed me of attention and caused me to seek it out in the space afar. There i felt a hand on my shoulder like that of a grandfather holding his grandson as he teaches him to ride a bicycle for the first time without training wheels. I walked forth through the tall thickets of grass which became as stiff as wool. I was there in front of a short pillar half of my stature which was made of clay and beautifully carved with ornament about its base and its top.

Then I watch as the sun rose and set 3 times and as it set the 3rd time bringing cold and darkness the moon in its fullness hanging from the meridian of the royal arch of heaven like mistletoe. The moon set only to rise again before the sun this time with a crescent moon. The sun then rose and placed its self atop the crescent moon. A crown of thorns was placed on the pillar which caused it to crack. Blood dripped from the cracks therein and thereon. And a voice spake to without words and without sound and presented me with a square a compass a level a plumb and instructed me to become familiar with the use and practice of these tools. It was then that the pillar was broken. Pieces were scattered to the four winds of heaven. Its was unto as if i had fallen down a mountain fracturing every bone in my body. My breath became short and extremely painful. The sensation to vomit embraced me and as I opened my mouth to expel that which felt imprisoned within in me, an egg yoke fell from my lips to the ground. It was as if every second where a 357 days.

A tear manifested on the precipice of my eye lid like dew of the tall grass wherein I reviewed my transgressions, my obsessions. My corruption from my own election. I watched my mother cry and my far die. I saw my sister unwed but with child as she gave birth to s serpent which consumed her, which their after have birth to a wild fowl which consumed it. I saw an egg if pure gold. I saw a nest fill with ash a worm trudged through growing into a large bird like unto a. Phoenix, on flames cool to the touch.

The tear fell from my eye to floor and the puddle thereof became a stone. With a chisel in my right hand and a mallet in my left I began my work. I was awakened from this vision, or perhaps it had been taken from me. Snow had fallen outside and all was pure white.

-anonymous

Truality Radio
Thursday 7-9pm est
Www.listen2diamond.com
@trualityradio
Www.trualityradio.comi

No comments:

Post a Comment