Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shadow Dances

As our shadows dance in the dim light of soothing flames and i paint your walls like warm canvas . Each stroke dripping pleasure from pain comfort from strain awaiting the release of such passionate tension through your voluptuous fabric leaving the drop cloth saturated with stains. At peace within your museum I'm intrigued by your masterpiece. The elegance of your mind with such intimate connections and intricate complexity sooth my thoughts. Your sculpture of wisdom strength and beauty like a goddess of antiquity you amaze me with your imagery. I want to learn of your history long lost to the sands of time and over a well aged wine share stories of mine from that time and beyond where our statues were rough precious stones awaiting the chisel and mallet to free us of the confines. I want to forever be lost in your architecture.

Chuck Dueces
@truality_radio

1 comment: