Thursday, March 21, 2013

#AyoHotep

Finally coming to grips with the dodecahedron God has created me to be. It
is my privilege to be approachable and to approach others from many angles and still know my
center. Find me in the church face toward the heavens experiencing God's presence, find me
at the Lounge letting go on the microphone or practicing at home in my zone. I'm in turtleneck
sweaters and thigh high boots, I'm braided up in the summer calling sistas to tug on and tie down my roots. I'm corporately official, pencil skirts and heels. I'm a bright dashiki diva. Keepin it real. I hate contacts, but I'm blind as a bat. And even when I had my fro, I used to rock a hat. Head wraps and scarves, I'm not
trying to be hard. I'm learning to follow my flow and remind others of a God. Who isn't at church
waiting on you to come through. Who isn't a male or a female like me or you, who's not angry
jealous or controlling you with voodoo. The Spirit is will, it is love, it is peace, and if you've
found your serenity, guide others to the light at least. #thetruthtoyou #ayohotep

Hotep

@hoteptheartist T IG FB
www.listen2diamond.com Thursdays 7-9pm EST
Pittsburgh PA
Actress Poet Mime

1 comment: