Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Wendy Williams and Hotep

The Wendy Williams Show Is Adorned with Hot Pink in Some Way Subliminally Fighting Breast Cancer
Awareness Every day.

            But she's criticized for her breasts so out-there-ing and the hair she's wearing wigs is fake as hell! But that is the risk she takes every day making the world see and hear who she really is. It's what's under the wig despite the wig. I remember when she put pictures on her own website and heard all there was to say about her big forehead that fits her large cerebral dimensions and showed her thin light long hair and Dared you to catch her caring. Now that's daring.
           The Millions of Viewers and fans watch the goofy girl who tried to advance and even dance with
the stars so she can say she beenta Mars and back like I have. And back to black like I have. But
she still talks the same dialect as where she is really from!! So when I get upair n get on tv an' at and I
say Yinz don't be embarrassed just give me a grin cuz she talk just like Jersey when she lets it
slip. I got Respect for this Real Sista and that's not gonna quit cuz she looks like the Barbie on
the mic I just spit. She is every woman who had one baby boy. Who recorded her show from
her bed ridden pregnancy with joy. And Pain. She shared her baby's soul with the world while
evolving listening to mommy speak week after ear-tuning week. Wendy is my girl and has always been
my girl. Sneaking to listen her online and share her gift with the world, and I work on the phones, like my own lil talk show. So would you tune in if they put me on the radio?

Hotep the Artist
@hoteptheartist
Truality Radio Thursdays 7-9pm www.listen2diamond.com
Actress, Poet, Mime



No comments:

Post a Comment