Sunday, February 24, 2013

From the mind of an outcast

From the mind of the outcast

I was placed in a world not meant for me. The rules and regulations that govern this system seem contradictory and redundant and with every turn of the cheek i feel cold hand of hell thrashing against the other. Adaptation to this environment means complete surrender to gods that rule it. Suicide tantalizes with a sweet smell of morning dew drops on fresh leaves and the succulent juices of freedom the tree of life yea even in the midst of such unfathomable freshness and the reward of peace, the fear of reincarnation into a likewise situation haunts me. Taunting me like an itch in the unreachable crevices of my back dodging every attempt to scratch it out and have peace. To be free or not to be free is the true question. Whether to succumb to a system of tyranny and hatred governed by those with the influence on minds to make them blind to the truth or to fight a tribe of nephlim with slings and arrows of self righteousness and suffer the wrath of false idols i'be been conditioned to believe in for they need my belief to exist? It is a dichotomy. In which answer will I find peace? It is lost? Have I no chance at all to regain it? Am I to lose my true self and become a needle in the hay stack?! What a fate..... And what trickery. Ive been fooled with to be lost in such confusion.

Chuck Dueces
@trualityradio
7-9pm est Thursday on www.listen2diamond.com


No comments:

Post a Comment