Monday, December 31, 2012

Finding yourself: A new years resolution

Change is a necessary. I mean its a process I'm willing to undergo. Im at the point in my life where I'm sick of behaving as i should. Since birth were conditioned to speak the language of everyone around us walk on two legs like everyone else eat like everyone else dress like others do activities that others want to and think like others just on the basis of survival. But we came into this world a completely different person than who we are now. Why did we change and put on these masks to match the rest of the world. Who were we before we were born. We came from somewhere to be alive and well go somewhere after we die.

I want to take of all masks and facades that I've learned to survive in this world and just be a raw natural shard. And to do that i have to let go of a lot of things. Add things that were lost and keep things that were always a part of me. I need to experience life to the fullest so i can become that raw being i was before a was born... I need to be that before i die and go somewhere else and become something else. Thats what is meant by heaven and hell. Heaven is the idea of knowing thyself. Only then can u pass the veil into the other waters. We are currently living in the lower waters under heaven aka hell and we do hellish things. We give up our souls to march in line and be physical mental and spiritual slaves to another.

The true path of righteousness is divesting ourselves of the vices and superfluities of this live so that we can make ourselves like perfect spiritual stones to build a temple not made with hands that last for eternity. That place from when we've come and where we may go when we die. All of that is within and once we have been within we will never feel without because once we are within we can never be without. For once we are within the truth is there is no without.....

I hope that doesn't sound outrageous but I'm a very spiritual person which is part of why people like me and are attracted to me. Ive kept a certain distance from what this world is because i know this isn't where i come from and is also not where I'm going its just where i am. Its so important to know who u truly are all the way on the inside and who u were if u want to know what you'll become. What you become essentially is what you always were in the first place... You just needed to remember. Release expectation and accept everything and let her happiness have a direct proportion to your acceptance and an inverse proportion to your expectation. There is where true peace is. And there is where the true you is.

-Chuck Dueces
@trualityradio
Www.listen2diamond.com 7-9pm Thursdays




No comments:

Post a Comment